Our Services cater for the diverse needs of Darling Downs families. Whilst our primary focus is on the Education and Care of children, our intent is to support busy families. Our daily fee is all inclusive.
- Open 50 weeks per year, closing Public Holidays and the weeks of Christmas and New Year.
- Offer secure, homelike environments that are purpose built to provide children with every opportunity to grow and learn in a safe environment.
- Education Programs – including kinder gym, music, language, art, technology
- Exception selection of quality resources
- All meals and drinks – Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Late afternoon snack, and dinner on request. We cater for a variety of intolerances and allergies including dairy, gluten, nuts, eggs etc.
- Nappies, Wipes, external creams and Bonjella
- Sunscreen and Insect repellent
- Emergency Paracetamol, Ventolin, Epipen and Defibrillators kept onsite
- Sheet are provided for children in the nursery, as well as SIDS Monitors and alarms in cots for sleeping infants.
We ask that you please provide:
- Named clothing and shoes (Spare clothes may be left at the service in a large named Ziplock bag)
- Set of cot size sheets (Supplied for nursery children)