- To provide the highest quality, authentic opportunities and resources that encourage children to discover and construct knowledge and understandings.
- To empower children.
- To foster partnerships between children, parents, teachers, community members and professional bodies.
- To value the unique contribution of each child.
- To create responsive learning environments and relationships, equitable experiences, and a sense of belonging, catering for diversity and inclusion.
- To have a holistic approach to children and learning.
“Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime” – Lao Tzu
- To provide a warm, inviting and friendly atmosphere where children and families feel welcomed, safe and secure
- To provide an environment that caters for the needs of all children, and encourages the healthy development of physical, emotional, cognitive, creative and social skills
- To cater for each child’s individual needs through the planning and implementation of programs designed for their specific interests and needs
- To provide a safe and hygienic learning environment
- To support parents in their roles. To involve parents in all aspects of the program, respecting their opinions and input.
- To develop an inclusive program that respects and values the diverse backgrounds and abilities of all children and families.